Why repost content?
Reposting content on Mixcloud is a great way to share content you like with your followers, to reach a greater audience and to actively contribute to the community as you grow your channel.
- Spread your content to a wider audience
- Combine and connect content from multiple profiles
- Become a renowned curator to grow your audience
- Connect and support your fellow Mixclouders
How to use the Repost feature
- If your content is uploaded on other profiles, you can easily Repost it to make it appear on your Stream
- Let your fans know what else you like listening to by Reposting all content you enjoy listening to
- Do you have multiple profiles? With Repost you can cross-promote all your uploads
You'll receive a notification when someone Reposts your uploads, but you can always turn off this preference in your settings.
- Curate your favourite content on to your profile
- You can discover new music by seeing what your favourite artists Repost
- When you Repost content, it will show up in your followers' Feed
- Just click on the Repost button again to remove it from your Stream and the Feed.
Where can I find the Repost button?
- You'll find the Repost button on the main Feed, and on individual show pages and on users' Stream